Dr. Jorge Reyes and Dr. Catalina Madrigal offer same-day dental crowns to restore your smile in a single visit to TLC Escondido Dental! These zirconia and Emax crowns are designed to be naturally beautiful and long-lasting, ensuring that you can enjoy your newly restored smile for years to come.
What Is a Dental Crown?
Dental crowns, also known as dental caps, are a type of restoration used to restore teeth which are damaged or decayed. Crowns are custom-made to fit over your entire tooth starting at the gumline, restoring its original shape and size and protecting it from any further damage. While crowns may be made of several different materials, our dentists and team use only high-quality, tooth-colored material to give you the most aesthetic final result possible.
Crowns may be recommended to:
- Protect a tooth after a root canal
- Anchor and attach a dental bridge
- Cover and complete a dental implant
- Improve misshapen teeth
- Strengthen fractured or weakened teeth
- Support teeth with large fillings and little remaining tooth structure
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Restore teeth damaged by cracking or decay
What is the Process For a Same-Day Crown?
Traditionally, dental crowns require two appointments to complete. However, our office features CEREC technology, which allows us to design, create and place your crown in a single visit. When you receive a same-day crown, our dentists will:
- Examine your teeth to ensure that a crown is the right option for you
- Remove any weakened, decayed or broken tooth material
- Capture a digital picture of your teeth
- Turn that picture into a 3D model
- Create your crown based on the 3D model
- Mill your crown from a block of tooth-colored material
In just a few minutes, your crown will be complete and our dentists will bond it into place.
Schedule An Appointment
Contact us today at 760-741-5775 to schedule an appointment with our skilled dentists and learn more about same-day dental crowns in Escondido, California!