Dr. Jorge Reyes and Dr. Catalina Madrigal use dental lasers to provide many of the treatments offered here at TLC Escondido Dental, including periodontal treatments. Laser dentistry is designed to give you the most effective, comfortable and minimally invasive treatment possible so you can regain your oral health and smile more easily.
What Is Laser Dentistry?
Laser dentistry is a type of dental care focused on treating oral health issues with laser technology. The lasers used in treatments deliver energy at different wavelengths into the gums and teeth, targeting specific problems to improve your oral health and smile. Laser dentistry is safe for use, and many different types of lasers are used to ensure that you receive the safest and most comfortable experience possible. Dental lasers are also approved by the FDA and are as safe or safer than traditional treatment tools and techniques.
When Is Laser Dentistry Used?
Dental lasers are highly versatile and can be used to treat a wide range of dental issues, including:
- Gum disease, including removing unhealthy gum tissues and disease-causing bacteria
- Cosmetic gum reshaping
- Tooth decay removal
- Tongue- and lip-tie treatment (frenectomies)
- Hardening dental fillings
- Cold and canker sore treatment
- Biopsies and lesion removal
- Teeth whitening treatments
- And more!
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Laser dentistry offers many benefits, including:
- A minimally invasive procedure
- Reduced bleeding and swelling during and after treatment
- Increased precision in your care
- No stitches required
- Reduced treatment time
- Reduced recovery time and healing time after treatment
- Decreased risk of infection after treatment
- A more comfortable treatment experience
Schedule An Appointment
For more information about laser dentistry in Escondido, California, and to schedule your consultation with our skilled dentists, call us today at 760-741-5775.