Tired of waiting days or even weeks to receive your restoration and complete your treatment? Thanks to CEREC technology, the days of long waits between appointments are now over! Our experienced dentists and team use state-of-the-art CEREC technology to complete your treatment in a single visit, allowing you to leave TLC Escondido Dental with a renewed smile without any waiting.
What Is CEREC Technology?
CEREC is a type of CAD/CAM technology (computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing) used to create restorations more quickly than traditional design and milling techniques allow. With CEREC same-day dentistry, Dr. Jorge Reyes and Dr. Catalina Madrigal can design, create and place naturally aesthetic and highly durable restorations in a single visit, eliminating your need for messy impressions and uncomfortable temporary crowns or veneers.
How Does CEREC Work?
When you receive treatment using CEREC technology, our dentists will:
- Examine your teeth to create your treatment plan
- Remove any weakened, damaged or decayed tooth material
- Capture a digital scan of your mouth
- Convert the scan into a 3D model using CAD/CAM software
- Use the model to create your restoration
- Immediately mill your restoration from a block of high-quality material which matches the color of your natural teeth
In a matter of minutes, your restoration will be complete, and our dentists will check to ensure that it fits properly before bonding it into place.
What Types of Restorations Can CEREC Create?
CEREC technology allows our dentists to create many types of dental restorations, including:
Schedule Your Appointment
To learn more about CEREC same-day dentistry in Escondido, California, and schedule your appointment with our skilled dentists, contact us today at 760-741-5775.