Do you need a dental crown?
- Covers the entire visible portion of your tooth
- Restores the shape, appearance, and function of a tooth
- Strong, durable, and resistant to stains and chips
- Looks just like your natural teeth
Here’s how it works
CEREC is a computer-aided system incorporating a camera, computer, and milling machine into one instrument. This technology allows us to create your dental crown right in our office rather than sending an impression out to a lab.
- We’ll gently clean out all the decay from your tooth, removing as little tooth structure as possible.
- 3D imaging technology creates a high-definition picture of your mouth and teeth.
- The software builds a blueprint used by the CEREC machine to mill your new crown from a solid block of tooth-colored porcelain-like material.
- Once your crown is finished it can be placed into your mouth.
There’s no impressions, no temporary crown, and no need for a return trip to the dentist office.
Pretty simple, right?
Financing available through CareCredit
Our office is happy to offer financing through CareCredit. Get the care you need with convenient monthly payments. Contact us with questions.
7:30 am - 4:30 pm