Do you need a dental crown?
- Covers the entire visible portion of your tooth
- Restores the shape, appearance, and function of a tooth
- Strong, durable, and resistant to stains and chips
- Looks just like your natural teeth
Here’s how it works
CEREC is a computer-aided system incorporating a camera, computer, and milling machine into one instrument. This technology allows us to create your dental crown right in our office rather than sending an impression out to a lab.
- We’ll gently clean out all the decay from your tooth, removing as little tooth structure as possible.
- 3D imaging technology creates a high-definition picture of your mouth and teeth.
- The software builds a blueprint used by the CEREC machine to mill your new crown from a solid block of tooth-colored porcelain-like material.
- Once your crown is finished it can be placed into your mouth.
There’s no impressions, no temporary crown, and no need for a return trip to the dentist office.
Pretty simple, right?
Get a free second opinion
If you’ve received a dental diagnosis from another dentist, our team at TLC Escondido Dental is happy to provide you with a complimentary second opinion.